High school graduates need strong technology skills to be successful in professional settings. Do you know a high school graduate who would benefit from a business-related tech skills bootcamp? Career Launch is offering Summer 2022 Business Tech Bootcamp Sessions - tech training to enable adults to effectively and efficiently optimize productivity in the workplace. This training will focus on the most commonly used tools: Google Suite and Microsoft Suite. The week-long virtual course includes 20 hours of coursework.
Business Tech Curriculum
The Bootcamps focus on:
- Editing and formatting documents
- Working with spreadsheets
- Connecting with and sharing content with colleagues
- Reading and creating compelling slide decks
- Navigating and using calendar applications
- Conferencing via Zoom
- Have a high school diploma
- Be a student, seeking work or actively employed
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Have access to necessary technology for the program, including a desktop or laptop computer, access to Google Suite (free) or Microsoft Suite (paid license) and reliable high-speed Internet
Google Suite Sessions
- Week of June 13 - 17
- Week of July 18 - 22
Microsoft Suite Sessions
- Week of June 27 - July 1
- Week of July 25 - 29
Cost: $250 for a week-long virtual session with live Zoom classes, independent assignments and pre- and post-assessments.
See Business Tech Bootcamps for details and to apply.