This webinar is an introduction to the principles of routine based early intervention. The focus is on teachers of the visually impaired (TVI) using routines to provide vision/sensory specific services to support families in the natural environment.
- Early Childhood Education – Participant Q&A »
- Routine-Based Learning: Videos » (from Washington Sensory Disabilities Services)
- Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center » (ECTA)
- Essential Elements in Early Intervention Visual Impairment and Multiple Disabilities », Second Edition (Paperback). Deborah Chen, Ph.D.
- ViSioN Program: Vision Skills in the Natural Environment »
- Early Childhood resources on Scout »
- Self-Paced class: Applying the Expanded Core Curriculum »
Earn Continuing Education Credits »
Earn 1.5 Credits by viewing this webinar and register to take an online quiz!
Learn more about other ways you can earn professional development credits at www.perkinselearning.org/earn-credits.