Learn how to create simple Excel budgets and charts through these quick mini-lessons. Each lesson has step-by-step written directions accompanied by a short video clip demonstration. Note: The videos clips are visual only - no auditory available. This lesson is broken down into the following steps (most steps are under one minute to learn):
- How to Adjust the Column Widths to Make More Room
- How to Merge and Center the Spreadsheet Title
- How to Format the Budget Numbers with Dollar Signs
- How to Calculate the Total Expenses or Money Spent using Autosum
- How to Calculate any Profit or Money Left Over in a Budget
- How to Create the Chart with Your Data and Numbers
- How to Make Your Chart Look Better by Changing the Chart's Bar Colors
- Improve Your Chart with a New Layout and Design
To view the tutorial, go to the Oakdome website.
Note: This free website has numerous types of technology lesson plans for various software programs, such as Word, PowerPoint Excel, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Multimedia, Graphic Organizers and more!