What does it take for students with a visual impairment or blindness (VIB) to succeed in a digital classroom? How should students be evaluated for a particular device? How do you get started with a new device?
Start here to find out!
- What Students with VIB Need to Succeed in the Digital Classroom
- Evaluating Student and Choosing the Right Technology
- Assistive Technology Glossary Terms
How to get started with...
- iPad with VoiceOver
- iPad with Refreshable Braille Display
- iPad with Bluetooth Keyboard
- iPad with Low Vision
- Mac with VoiceOver
- Mac for User with Low Vision
- Chrome Vox
- Magnification Settings in Chromebook
- Screen Magnification