SOLD OUT! Please sign up for waiting list. Check out this FREE workshop at other locations in Massachusetts and New York.
Check out this FREE workshop at other locations.
New York: Dominican College
Friday and Saturday, November 10 and 11, 2017
470 Western Hwy S
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Massachusetts: Perkins School for the Blind
Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2, 2017
55 Beechwood Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
This one day hands-on workshop on Thursday, November 30, 2017 focuses on teaching educators to effectively implement Bookshare in the classroom with students who are blind or have low vision.
- Get started quickly and easily with Bookshare
- Access and integrate accessible educational materials (AEM) into the classroom for students with visual impairments
- Equalize education for students with print disabilities & improve student outcomes through technology
- Use compatible assistive technology tools to read Bookshare books
- Empower students with accessible books and technology for lifelong learning
PDPs, CEs, ACVREP
For additional information, please contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712.