There is NO COST for this workshop!
This two day hands-on workshop on Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2, 2017 focuses on teaching educators to effectively implement Bookshare in the classroom with students who are blind or have low vision.
Please submit registration by Wednesday, November 22nd.
Check out this FREE workshop at other location.
New York: Dominican College
Friday and Saturday, November 10 and 11, 2017
470 Western Hwy S
Orangeburg, NY 10962
New Hampshire: Granite State College
Thursday, November 30, 2017
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
- Get started quickly and easily with Bookshare
- Access and integrate accessible educational materials (AEM) into the classroom for students with visual impairments
- Describe resources and assessment tools that can be used by teams to make good decisions about a student’s need for AEM and appropriate reading tools
- Equalize education for students with print disabilities & improve student outcomes through technology
- Use compatible assistive technology tools to read Bookshare books
- Empower students with accessible books and technology for lifelong learning
PDPs, CEs, ACVREP
For additional information, please contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712.